BEST DISTANCE EDUCATION IN LUCKNOW FROM U.P.R.T.O.U
Shri Krishna Dutt Academy provides the Best Distance Education in Lucknow. Students who are not physically present at school all of the time are educated through distance education.
Courses Offered By Us
If you are looking for a good college that offers Distance Education in Lucknow, Shri Krishna Dutt Academy is the place to go.
- Teacher Training Courses
- Under Graduate Courses
- Post Graduate Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- Diploma Courses
- Certificate Courses
Apply Now For Degree Courses
Teacher Training Courses:
B.Ed – One can pursue this course from a college that offers the Best Distance Education in Lucknow. Bachelors of Education (B.Ed) is a two-year full-time course for individuals interested in teaching and related disciplines.
BA – A Bachelor of Arts is a three-year undergraduate degree course that focuses on subjects such as Humanities, Social Studies, and Liberal Arts. Bachelor of Arts specializations include History, English, Philosophy, Economics, Political Science, Geography, Sociology, and others.
BCA – Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) is an undergraduate program that teaches computer application and software development principles.
BLIS – BLIS stands for Bachelor of Library and Information Science, and it is a science and humanities degree. The BLIS program is a one-year course that focuses on library science.
B.Ed – Bachelors of Education (B.Ed) is a two-year full-time course for individuals interested in teaching and related disciplines.
Post Graduate Courses
MA – MA (Master of Arts) is a postgraduate degree available to individuals who have completed their bachelor’s degree.
MSc – MSc, or Master of Science, is a two-year postgraduate program intended for applicants who desire to excel and pursue a career in science or academics.
M.Com – Masters in Commerce is a two-year postgraduate course for people who want to work in accounting, banking, investing, financial services, investment, economics, or marketing.
MSc-Cs – MSc Computer Science is a two-year postgraduate course aimed at developing advanced programming skills and methodologies for solving logical problems utilizing various programming languages.
Post Graduate Diploma Courses
PGDYO – It stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga. It is a one to two-year course that can be taken as a skill-building course for persons who desire to work in the professional field.
PGDCA – It refers to Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. PGDCA covers a broad range of computer science topics.
PGDGST – PGDGST stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Goods and Services Tax. This course is designed to meet the ongoing demand for trained and skilled GST professionals such as tax practitioners, accountants, and legal consultants in trade and industry.
PGDEA – It refers to Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Administration. It is a diploma course that emphasizes human relationships, problem-solving, community cooperation, and community relationship.
PGDVGCC – It stands for Postgraduate diploma in vocational guidance and career counseling. It is a diploma degree after bachelor courses that teaches how to guide and counsel students.
DHEN – It stands for Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition. The Diploma Program allows students to develop expertise in the areas of nutrition and public health. It also allows students to practice communicating nutrition and health-related information to the general community.
CCY – It stands for Certificate Course in Yoga. It is a course that covers the textual, psycho-physiological, and practical components of yoga, as well as yoga teaching methods.
CASC – The CASC online course is a two or three-day program that focuses on the application of the core skills required to conduct any psychiatric interview.
CGST – It refers to a Certificate course in GST. It aims to provide specialized and up-to-date knowledge in the area of GST by skilling students and industry members.
The U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Allahabad, was established under Act No. 10/1999 passed by U.P.Legislature and assented to by the Governer of U.P. on March 24, 1999. It is named after Bharat Ratna Rajarshi Purusottam Das Tandon ji, an illustrious son of Mother India. The University plans to provide access to higher education for large segments of population and, in particular, disadvantaged groups such as those living in remote and rural areas including working people, homemakers and other adults who wish to upgrade or acquire knowledge through studies. It will also make efforts to promote acquisition of knowledge in a rapidly developing and changing society and continually offer opportunity for upgrading knowledge, training and skills in the context or innovations, research and discovery in all fields of human endeavor.
- The University shall promote dissemination of learning and knowledge through distance education system to a large segment of the population and shall, in organizing its activities, have due regard to the objects specified in the schedule.
- The University shall Endeavour through education, research, training and extension to play a positive role in the development of the state, and, based on the rich heritage of the state, to promote and advance culture of the people of India and its human resources and towards this end, it shall .
- Provide access to higher education for large segment of the population, and in particular, the disadvantaged groups such as those living in remote and rural areas including working people, house-wives and other adults who wish to upgrade or acquire knowledge through studies in various fields.
- Promote acquisition of knowledge in a rapidly developing and changing society and continually offer opportunity for upgrading knowledge, training and skills in the context of innovations, research and discovery in all fields of human endeavors.
- Provide an innovative system of university level education, flexible and open, in regard to methods and pace of learning, combination of courses, eligibility for enrolment, age of entry, conduct of examination and operation of programs with a view to promote learning and encourage excellence in new fields of knowledge.
- Contribute to the improvement of the educational system by providing a non-formal channel complementary to the formal system, by encouraging transfer of credits and exchange of teaching staff and by making wide use of texts and other software developed by the University.
- Provide education and training in various arts, crafts and skills of the country in general and the state in particular and simultaneously insure raising their quality and improving their availability to the people.
- Provide or arrange training of teachers required for such activities or institutions.
- Provide suitable Post-Graduate courses of study and promote research.
For More Details
Call on- 7080111596, 7754805222
Address- 2D/HS-1, Vrindavan Yojna ,Raebareli Road, Lucknow