RULES & REGULATIONS
Admission Prohibited Clauses
- Candidates having failed in a class cannot seek admission in the same class.
- Candidates found guilty under IPC or their involvement in any kind of dispute, quarrel or anti-social activity anywhere, or misbehavior with the college staff or teacher shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates found guilty of using unfair means in the examination are also not eligible for admission in the college.
- Smoking & Chewing pan masala or betel leaf in the campus.
- Inviting any outsiders in the College campus.
- Misbehaving with teachers, college staff or fellow students.
- Ragging: Ragging has been declared a Criminal Offence by the Government.
- Encouraging students for violence or demonstrations.
- Carrying mobile phones anywhere on the Campus.
Attendance and Examination
All the courses offered by the College run under Year / Semester system. The progress of the students is monitored and evaluated by a continual assessment process including home assignments and unit tests. 5% marks are assigned for attendance in each paper. Regular attendance in the classes has its own significance. No student will be allowed to appear in the Semester/Final Examination without:
- Completing 75% attendance in each subject during the semester / year.
- Clearing all dues.
- Anti-ragging Cell.
- Grievance-redressal Cell (Women).
- Placement Cell.