BEST B.COM COLLEGE IN LUCKNOW
If you are looking for the Best B.Com College in Lucknow, then you should join Sri Krishna Dutt Academy. A bachelor’s degree in commerce is a four-year undergraduate program. During this course, students will learn about general business principles while also studying core commerce subjects such as finance, economics, accounting, and business management.
Apply Now For Degree Courses
Duration : 4 Years (N.E.P.) | Seats : 60 +
Commerce being the life blood of an organization has gain tremendous momentum in the recent years. It has also thrown open multiple job opportunities in both the government as well as private sector. The objective of the programme is to provide an in-depth knowledge of commerce and allied subjects so as to enable the learner to work in a business establishment or to become an entrepreneur or to pursue higher education. The Bachelor of Commerce program will prepare the students for any career in general management, banking, financial management, accounting and information systems.
About the Course
The Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is an undergraduate curriculum that focuses on areas such as commerce, economics, business law, accounting, taxation, and finance.
You have completed your graduation in Commerce, we are assuming that you are interested in the field of Accounting and therefore shall guide you to choose a career in the field of Accounting. There are many more career options present for you in the field of finance as well. Here is the list of finance course that you can pursue for a better career.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)Masters of Commerce (M.Com)Masters of Business Administration (MBA in Finance)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)Certified Public Accounting (CPA)Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT)
For B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce) 10+2 with commerce or with Economics or Mathematics as one of the subject and min. 45% marks (As Per Lucknow University Norms).
Tution Fees Rs.11000/- Per Semester
WHY SHOULD YOU PURSUE A B.COM DEGREE?
- If you want to make your career in the field of commerce, then you should do this course from the Best B.Com College in Lucknow, i.e. Sri Krishna Dutt Academy Degree College.
- This course prepares graduates for both the corporate sector and entrepreneurship. The course teaches business and financial skills to students that are necessary for success in the professional world.
- Bachelor of Commerce graduates can work in a wide range of industries, including accounting firms, budget planning, banks, investment banking, and so on.
- This course provides a foundation for students to pursue higher education in order to improve their abilities and increase their earning potential by enrolling in courses such as CA, CS, CMA, MBA, and others.
After completing this course, you can get jobs in the following professions: Chartered Accountant (CA), Company Secretary (CS), Cost and Work Accountant (ICWA), Business Accounting and Taxation, Insurance & Banking service, etc.
Chartered Accountant (CA)
Chartered Accountants are considered to be one of the best-paid professionals in India.
If you are interested in subjects such as taxation and accounting, you should consider becoming a Chartered Accountant. It is one of the most sought-after, well-known, and challenging careers.
Cost and Work Accountant (ICWA)
The cost and work accountant’s role is to gather, examine, and analyse all financial data from all perspectives before interpreting the results for management. These days, the CWA is regarded as an important component of corporate strategies and planning.
Company Secretary (CS)
The legal activities of a company are handled by the company secretary. It is a senior position in both the private and public sectors. A company secretary’s job is to provide guidance, file tax returns, keep track of the firm’s records, and assess the legal issues of the business.
Business Accounting and Taxation
Maintaining a company’s books of accounts, submitting returns, taxing, statutory compliances, finalizing accounts, and taking on tough jobs in Accounting, Taxation, Auditing, and Compliances are all part of this employment.
Insurance & Banking service
The banking industry is one of the most important industries that have the potential to transform and revolutionize the country’s economy. Individuals with a B.Com. degree are eligible for this position.
WHO CAN PURSUE THIS COURSE?
- If you want to pursue this course, then you should do it from the Best B.Com College in Lucknow, i.e. Sri Krishna Dutt Academy Degree College.
- This course can be pursued by anyone who has scored the minimum eligibility criteria, i.e. students who have passed their Class 12th board exams in any stream with minimum marks of 50%. This course is a stepping stone for those interested in pursuing and excelling in the field of management or commerce.
- B.Com will provide students with the fundamentals of the M.Com course curriculum, making it an excellent choice for students who want to pursue M.Com in the future.
- The demand for Bachelor of Commerce candidates has increased in both the public and private job sectors over time.