BEST BACHELOR OF JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION COLLEGE IN LUCKNOW
Apply Now For Degree Courses
Best BJMC College in Lucknow
If you are looking for the Best BJMC College in Lucknow, then you should join Sri Krishna Dutt Academy. BJMC or Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication is a undergraduate level course which focuses on teaching students about various aspects of journalism and mass communication such as print journalism, electronic media, advertising, public relations, and film making. The course typically includes subjects like media laws and ethics, media research, and multimedia production. Upon completion of the course, graduates can work in various fields such as journalism, broadcasting, public relations, advertising, and digital media.
Duration : 4 Years (N.E.P) | Seats : 60
Mass Communication is field of study replete with career opportunity in various areas ranging for electives media to advertising. Our students will be given hand-on experience with region to given exercises.
10+2 Passed in any discipline with a minimum of 50% (45% of SC/ST) marks in aggregate at +2 level
Many job profile after getting a degree are –
- Photo journalist
- Freelancer Writer
- Public Relation Office
- Video Jockey (VJ)
- Radio Jockey
- News Analyst etc.
SRI KRISHNA DUTT ACADEMY
B.J.M.C FEE STRUCTURE
|B.J.M.C. 1st Sem.||B.J.M.C. 2nd Sem.|
|Detail||Amount (Rs.)||Detail||Amount (Rs.)|
|TUITION FEE||15900.00||TUITION FEE||15900.00|
|TOTAL AMOUNT 1st SEM||15900.00||TOTAL AMOUNT 2nd SEM||15900.00|
- ADMISSION FORM (ONE TIME) – 1000.00
- DEVELOPMENT FEE – (PER YEAR ) 5300.00
Discount for Meritorious Students in 12th Class %
- 95% -100% Full Development Fee
- 90% – 95% 4000/- in Development Fee
- 80% – 90% 3000/- in Development Fee
- 70% – 80% 2000/- in Development Fee
- 60% – 70% 1000/- in Development Fee
Why Should you Pursue a BJMC Degree?
Sri Krishna Dutt Academy is the Best BJMC College in Lucknow. There are several reasons why someone may choose to pursue a BJMC degree from the Best BJMC College in Lucknow:
- Career opportunities: BJMC graduates can work in a variety of fields such as journalism, broadcasting, public relations, advertising, and digital media, which can provide a wide range of career options and opportunities for growth.
- Creative outlet: The course allows students to explore their creative side and develop their writing, storytelling and visual skills.
- Keeping up with the times: BJMC course provides an in-depth understanding of the ever-evolving media landscape and the role of digital media in shaping public opinion and communication.
- Impactful work: Graduates from this course can work on significant issues and causes, making a real difference in the world.
- Financial stability: The field of mass communication and journalism offers a decent salary and good growth opportunities, making it a financially stable career choice.
- Networking: BJMC students get opportunities to network with industry professionals and media personalities, which could open up new opportunities for them.
It’s important to note that pursuing a BJMC degree is not for everyone, and that this is just a general overview. It is always best to research and consider your own interests, strengths, and goals before making a decision to pursue this or any other degree.
Career Opportunities after BJMC Degree
A Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC) degree opens up a wide range of career opportunities in various fields such as:
- Journalism: BJMC graduates can work as reporters, editors, correspondents, or anchors for newspapers, magazines, television, or radio stations.
- Broadcasting: BJMC graduates can work as anchors, reporters, or producers for television or radio stations.
- Public Relations: BJMC graduates can work as public relations officers or communication specialists for organizations, government agencies, or non-profits.
- Advertising: BJMC graduates can work as copywriters, account executives, or media planners in advertising agencies.
- Digital Media: BJMC graduates can work as content creators, social media managers, or digital marketers for websites, blogs, or social media platforms.
- Film Making: BJMC graduates can work as scriptwriters, directors, or producers for movies, television, or web series.
- Event Management: BJMC graduates can work as event managers, coordinators or planners for corporate or social events.
- Media Research: BJMC graduates can work as media researchers, analysts or consultants for media companies, PR agencies or research firms.
- Teaching: BJMC graduates can work as teachers or professors for journalism or mass communication courses in colleges or universities.
It’s important to note that these are just examples, and that BJMC graduates can find opportunities in other fields as well. It is also important to consider your own interests, strengths, and goals when deciding on a career path.
Who’s Eligible for BJMC Degree
To be eligible for a Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC) degree, candidates typically need to meet the following requirements:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed their higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any stream.
- Age Limit: There is no specific age limit to apply for the BJMC course.
- Entrance Exam: Some colleges and universities require candidates to clear an entrance exam to be eligible for the BJMC course.
- Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview: Some colleges and universities also conduct group discussion and/or personal interview as part of the admission process.
It’s important to note that the eligibility criteria may vary from one college or university to another, so it’s important to check the specific requirements of the institution you’re interested in applying to.
FAQs Related to BJMC Course
1. What is the duration of the BJMC course?
The duration of the BJMC course is typically 3 years, however, some institutions may offer it as a 4-year program including an internship.
2. What are the subjects covered in the BJMC course?
The subjects covered in the BJMC course may vary depending on the institution, but generally include topics such as media laws and ethics, media research, print journalism, electronic media, advertising, public relations, film making and multimedia production.
3. Is there any entrance exam required for BJMC course?
It depends on the institution, some universities or colleges may require an entrance exam to be eligible for the BJMC course, while others may not.
4. Is work experience required for BJMC course?
Work experience is not typically required for the BJMC course, but it could be an advantage and may increase the chances of getting into a good college or university
5. What are the career opportunities after completing the BJMC course?
After completing the BJMC course, graduates can work in various fields such as journalism, broadcasting, public relations, advertising, digital media, film making, event management, and media research.
6. Can I do BJMC course through distance learning?
No, we are not offering BJMC with distance learning mode.
7. Does BJMC course have any scope in foreign countries?
There is a scope for BJMC graduates in foreign countries, particularly in fields such as journalism and digital media. However, the job opportunities and salary package may vary depending on the country and the specific field.